HP Wireless Printer Buying Guide
Use a wireless printer to print without cables
Home & Home Office
Support & Drivers
Which wireless HP printer is right for you?
Wireless printing means an end to being tethered to your printer by cables! Instead, print from anywhere in your home.1 The HP
e-All-in-Ones below also offer Web-connected HP Print Apps and HP ePrint, which allows you to print from virtually anywhere.2,3
- Print, scan, copy
- Features a 2" mono touchscreen
- Get ISO print speed up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) black, 7.5 ppm color 4
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- Features a 4.3" color touchscreen
- Get ISO print speed up to 14 ppm black, 10 ppm color 5
- Automatic photo tray holds up to 20 pages
- Lab-quality photos from 5 individual inks
- 25-sheet automatic document feeder
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- Features a 4.3" touchscreen
- Get ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black, 16 color6
- Improve productivity with a 50-page automatic document feeder and two-sided printing
- Use the legal-size glass to create flawless scans and copies
- Get professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers 7
1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4 After first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
5 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
6 ISO speeds measured using ISO/IEC 24734 or ISO/IEC 29183. Excludes first page or first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
7 Majority of color laser printers