Demo: Print two-sided automatically
Watch this demo to learn how easy it is to save money and time with two-sided printing.
Support & Drivers
Having the ability to print double-sided automatically is efficient for many reasons. Watch this short demo to learn more about this feature, and then choose from a variety of HP printers that have this capability.
To find additional HP Printers and All-in-Ones that come standard with automatic two-sided printing, please visit the HP Printer buying guide.
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- 2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 3 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- 4 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
- 5 Majority of color laser printers US$300, March 2011. For details, see hp.com/go/officejet. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- 6 Majority of color laser printers < $600, March 2011, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s TEC test method criteria. For details, see hp.com/go/officejet.
- 7 Compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.