Print faster with Instant-on Technology
Discover how Instant-on Technology can make your office more efficient
Home & Home Office
Support & Drivers
With exclusive HP LaserJet Instant-on Technology, your print jobs can be finished before many other printers have even started printing. See how an HP LaserJet printer featuring Instant-on Technology can save you time, increase efficiency, and conserve energy.
Print in less time with LaserJet’s Instant-on Technology
HP LaserJets that feature Instant-on Technology, like the HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP, can print nearly three times faster than competitors when coming out of low-power mode.3
Instant-on Technology is available exclusively on HP LaserJet printers and multifunction machines, such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP. It uses cutting-edge fuser technology to produce the first page faster when a printer is coming out of low-power mode, so your print job is done sooner.1 In fact, with the HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP, the first page is out in less than 8.5 seconds from power-save mode.2
Plus, it’s not just the first page that’s faster—the Time to Completion (TTC) of a typical office print job on an HP LaserJet with Instant-on Technology can be nearly three times faster than competitors when coming out of low-power mode.3
Instant-on technology instantly turns your printer on when you need it, meaning less wait-time between print jobs.
Whether you work for yourself or a small business, idle time spent waiting by the printer adds up. It can impede the momentum of work while costing you money.
With Instant-on Technology, your printer will not only shut down when you’re not using it, but it will instantly turn on and start printing when you do, which means less wait-time between print jobs. Plus, you won’t have to coordinate staff to shut off your office’s printers at the end of the day.
Environmental benefits of Instant-on Technology
The faster your printer prints, the faster it powers off, saving electricity costs.
Saving time on your print jobs isn’t the only advantage of using an HP LaserJet with Instant-on Technology. There are several environmental benefits as well:
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.1
- Since 1993, Instant-on Technology has helped prevent nearly 3.5 million tons of CO2 emissions—equivalent to a year’s worth of emissions for nearly 680,000 cars!4
- The faster your machine prints, the faster it powers off and stops using electricity.
Get Instant-on now
The HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw offers a variety of capabilities to meet every office need.
- 1 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
- 2 Exact speed varies depending on system configuration, software program, document complexity.
- 3 An InfoTrends study shows the typical office print job is three to five pages long: http://www.infotrends.com/public/Content/Presentations/officeprinteruse.pdf
- 4 The tons of CO2 avoided is based on power plant emissions that otherwise would occur to generate the electricity saved: cars removed is based on annual emissions from cars burning gasoline.