Scan business cards with an HP mobile scanner
Easily organize and save contacts by scanning business cards with the HP Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner
Support & Drivers
See how easy it is to pull data from business cards with the HP Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner, and have the information immediately imported into your e-mail address book.1
Scan directly to e-mail address book
The Scanjet 1000 helps you get organized in no time by importing business cards directly to your e-mail address book.
With the HP Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner, converting a scanned business card into an e-mail contact is as easy as pressing a button. The Presto! BizCard 6 software, which is included, allows your scanner to pull and save information such as: name, phone number, e-mail, company name, website, and more. The software also:
- Saves an image of the business card
- Allows you to add notes to individual contacts
- Allows you to add or remove fields for the program to record
- Automatically organizes all of the information pulled from the business card
Make contacts out of cards
Powered by a single USB Cable, the Scanjet 1000 is ready to scan right out of the case, as soon as you plug it in.
The Scanjet 1000 not only scans business cards, but also full-size legal documents.
Once you’ve installed the Presto! BizCard 6 software included with the Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner and connected it to your PC with a USB cable, it’s time to start scanning. Follow these easy steps to scan directly to your e-mail address book.
How to set it up:
- Open Presto! BizCard 6 and select Preferences.
- Click Synchronization, and then select the e-mail program where you would like to export your new contacts.
How to do it:
- On the scanner, place your card over the business card icon.
- Press the Document button on the scanner.
- A window will pop up on your PC, asking what software you want to use to scan the card.
- Select Presto! BizCard 6 from the Scanjet’s software list.
- The Scanjet will scan the card and import the information into the proper fields.
- If you want to add or remove fields, or scan the other side of the business card, click on the Edit tab.
Save time and get organized
The Scanjet 1000 is ideal for those who are always on the go. The lightweight scanner fits easily into most laptop bags, making it perfect for out-of-office meetings, or travel.
If you’re always on the go, the Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner is perfect for you. At just 11.34" x 3.03" x 1.97" in size, the scanner can easily fit into a briefcase, laptop bag, or purse. Powered by a single USB cable, the scanner is easy to set up and use right out of its carrying case.
- Great for realtors to set up at an open house. Not only get everyone’s contact information, but save time by not having to convert each business card into an e-mail contact.
- Perfect for business trips or events because of its portable size.
Explore the Scanjet's features
The Scanjet 1000 comes with a variety of software that is designed to save you hours upon hours of time.
Not only can you scan business cards on the go, but you can also scan standard-sized documents as well. Use the other software included with the Scanjet to save time accomplishing a variety of other tasks.
- PaperPort 11: Scan documents or photos and easily save them as a PDF or JPG file.
- OmiPage 17: Convert documents, PDFs, or even photos, into editable files.
Complete your mobile office
Travel lighter and more organized than ever with the Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner.
Get the Scanjet Professional1000 Mobile Scanner and make your mobile office easier than ever to transport!
- Scans up to five pages per minute
- Scans both sides of a document in a single pass
- Up to 600 dpi scanning resolution
- 1. Software works with PCs only.