Make holiday prep easier with HP ePrint
Discover how an HP ePrint-enabled printer can become your secret shopping hero during this busy time of the year
Home & Home Office
Support & Drivers
Many of the latest HP printers, including HP Officejet Pros, now feature HP ePrint.1 This new mobile printing technology, which allows you to e-mail photos and documents directly to your printer, can help you easily create and organize your shopping list during the hectic holiday season.
Create an instant gift list
With HP ePrint you can photograph potential gifts and instantly print them out, creating a no-fuss gift guide.
An HP ePrint-enabled printer allows you to take advantage of those pre-holiday shopping trips:
- Spot the perfect gift for someone on your list? Snap a picture with your mobile device, and then use HP ePrint to immediately print the photo on your Officejet Pro printer at home.
- In no time, you’ll have your very own holiday shopping guide accumulating within your printer’s output tray!
- This can also prove helpful for making a wish list—snap shots of your must-have items and instantly print out to create a foolproof gift guide for others.
Stay organized—no matter where you are
Don’t let special holiday offers get lost in your inbox. Use HP ePrint to send them to your printer—no matter where you are when you view them.
HP ePrint also allows you to instantly print documents and other materials that may otherwise become digital afterthoughts on your PC:
- E-newsletters, coupons, and special deals often pop up in e-mails, especially during the holidays.
- Don’t let these offers get lost in your inbox—use HP ePrint to instantly send them to be printed on your Officejet Pro.
- Whether you’re at the office checking e-mails on your PC or out of town on your mobile device, you can use HP ePrint to send important materials to your printer.
Perfect home office companion
The ink offered with HP Officejet Pros allows you to print professional color documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.2
In addition to HP ePrint capabilities, HP Officejet Pros offer a variety of features and functions that make them the ideal choice for your home office:
- Print professional color documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, using HP Officejet inks.2
- Print plain paper documents that resist water and fading, using pigment inks designed for the office.
- Easily print from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Design marketing materials with templates and tools from MarketSplash by HP—and best of all, be able to print them affordably!
HP Print Apps
Access and print select web content using print apps featured on HP Officejet Pro e-All-in-Ones.
HP Officejet Pro e-All-in-Ones feature print apps, which provide you with access to a range of web content directly from the printer’s touchscreen—no PC needed!
You’ll find apps for fun and entertainment, as well as apps that allow you to access, store, and print your business information in seconds.3
Find the right printer
For your home…
- 2.4" touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan
- Affordable photo and everyday printing
For your home office…
- 4.3" color touchscreen with gesturing
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page and energy use than laser printers2
- Make quick-and-easy holiday photo gifts using these tips and tricks.
- Discover useful home printing ideas to make the most out of your printer throughout the year.
- Find home office printing tips for increased productivity and efficiency.
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 2 Majority of color laser printers
- 3 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.