Compare home office printer features
Discover the features that make HP Officejet printers the best choice.
Support & Drivers
HP Officejets offer professional color documents for the lowest cost per page compared with in-class inkjet all-in-ones.1 See how the features of HP Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, like HP ePrint and HP Print Apps, compare with those of similar Epson printers.
Compare the HP Officejet 6500A Plus
See how the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One measures up against Epson WorkForce All-in-One printers.
Why an HP Officejet?
Print, copy, scan, and fax using the 2.36" touchscreen on the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One.
Wireless printing means you can print from anywhere in your home, whenever it’s convenient.
HP wireless Officejets excel at printing everyday documents as well as professional, high-impact, color marketing materials for a small business or home office. What does this mean for you?
- Efficiency. Avoid the print shop and get professional documents with vivid color and sharp text, right at home. Officejets let you fax, scan, and copy documents, plus print photos—all from the same machine. And, with fast copy speeds, this saved time will really add up.
- Savings. HP Officejets aren’t only affordable to buy, but also to use. Get quality color at lowest-in-class cost per page,1 plus use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products.4 You can also save on paper with automatic two-sided printing and digital faxing options.
- Reliability. In addition to quality color at lowest-in-class cost per page,1 PCMag.com named the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One best in class and given the Editor’s Choice award. It was also awarded “Outstanding performance in hands-on testing” by Wirth Consulting.
- Convenience. Choosing a printer with wireless printing capabilities lets you print from anywhere in your home. Wireless also lets an entire family or office share a single printer, without cord clutter.
Plus, HP has revolutionized printing with many new features, including new ways to print from anywhere, plus Web content, straight from your printer! Read on to learn more.
Print features of an HP Officejet printer
Access apps using the 2.36" screen—new apps are added all the time. See an HP Print App in action.
HP ePrint is easy—no software setup required, no apps to purchase or download. Simply send your print job as an e-mail attachment.
HP Print Apps
With an HP Web-connected printer, you can view and print select online content using HP Print Apps. Access these basic and advanced apps for home and office without even turning on your computer!3
- Work: Use business apps and the 2.36" touchscreen to access, store, and print your information in seconds.
- Learn: Get news instantly from apps like MSNBC, USA Today, Tabbloid, and more.
- Play: Use the HP Crafts, Disney, Dreamworks, or Nickelodeon apps to print coloring pages, puzzles, games, and crafts.
HP ePrint is a free feature on all HP e-All-in-Ones that lets you send photos and documents directly to the printer from any e-mail-capable device.2
- Print from anywhere, using any device with e-mail capabilities, including your smartphone.
- Print using any device with e-mail capabilities, including your smartphone.
- E-mail a range of materials and file formats, including photos, everyday documents, and PDFs. Learn how HP ePrint works.
Find an HP Officejet
With HP ePrint, HP Print Apps, and lowest-in-class color,1 an HP Officejet is your best choice for efficiency, savings, and convenience.
- Use apps and the 2.36" touchscreen to access, store, and print information in seconds.3
- Use HP ePrint to print photos, documents, and more using any device with e-mail capabilities.2
- Copy a two-sided identification card on one side of a page using the ID Copy feature.
- Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder, and 50-sheet output tray.
- Learn how to get the best printer for your business needs by exploring the advantages of inkjets and HP LaserJets, and discovering other key features to consider before deciding.
- See why HP color laser printers are the lower maintenance, higher print-quality option.
- See how wireless printing frees you from your desk—and keeps you connected to your printer with ePrint, Print apps, and more!
- 1. Compared to inkjet AiOs with fax <$200 from major vendors as of March 2010. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. Excludes HP Officejet Pro AiOs. OJ CPP based on ISO yield of products offered as of September 2010 with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- 2. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 3. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 4. Majority of color laser AiOs<$600, March 2010; for details, http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program's TEC test method criteria.