Discover why an HP All-in-One is right for you
Learn about all-in-one printer features that can help you save more and do more all with one machine.
Support & Drivers
An HP All-in-One is an indispensable addition to any home or small office as it gives you the benefits of several products—a printer, scanner, copier, and often a fax—with the purchase of only one machine. And, with features like Web-connected print apps and HP ePrint technology included on most new models, versatility is only the beginning of what an HP All-in-One has to offer.
Think you only need a printer?
Scan your child’s artwork to save space while still preserving treasured keepsakes.
Use your HP All-in-One to make copies of flyers, announcements, or any document that needs distribution.
Some All-in-Ones, such as the HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One , let you access copy (and other) capabilities directly from a large, convenient touchscreen.
Even if printing is your primary activity, you never know when you may need one of the convenient all-in-one printer features offered by HP All-in-Ones (sometimes also referred to as multifunction printers or MFPs):
- Get rid of excess paper, but keep precious memories by scanning your child’s artwork.
- Back up important documents by scanning them, and then reduce clutter by storing the originals.
- Use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, included with the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One, to turn scanned text into searchable, editable text.
- Avoid the hassle and expense of heading to a professional print shop for your occasional faxing needs.
- Don’t worry about obtaining or returning signatures through the mail. Easily fax legally-binding documents, including contracts.
- Skip the extra step of scanning a document before transmitting it—convenient if you’re in a rush.
- Explore the consistency and reliability of HP's LaserJet multifunction printers, such as the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw, for more business-oriented needs.
There are many situations and events where copy capabilities can be helpful:
- Volunteer or community activities
- Safety backups of important documents that can be stored at a different location
- Flyers for a club, yard sale, lemonade stand, or lost pet
- Rental agreements or leases
Save space with four machines in one
Avoid a tangle of cords and keep valuable desk space clear with the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One.
- One machine takes up much less space than four.
- Avoid tangled, unsightly cables and multiple machines vying for your computer’s USB ports.
- Most newer models, such as the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One, offer built-in wireless connectivity. This means that several computers can share a single printer, eliminating the need for a printer with every PC.
Save time with more capabilities
The HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer offers both HP ePrint and HP Print Apps.
- With HP ePrint you can print photos and documents from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere!1
- Enjoy the convenience of Web-connected HP Print Apps—print select Web content, PC-free!2
- Save the time it takes to run to a professional print shop for an occasional fax or copy by having these capabilities in your own home.
Save money with an All-in-One printer
The HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One offers automatic double-sided printing—a great way to cut down on paper usage.
HP Officejet Pro All-in-Ones feature inks that offer professional color documents at up to 50% lower cost per page than laser printers.3
- Savings are inevitable when you get four indispensable products with the purchase of one.
- Avoid copy shops’ high markup fees by copying and faxing documents yourself.
- Advances in technology have made printing professional color documents and photographs yourself more affordable than ever. HP Officejet Pro All-in-Ones feature specially engineered, pigment-based inks that offer professional color documents at up to 50% lower cost per page than laser printers.3
- Rather than purchasing them at a store, create professional-looking invitations, cards, flyers, resumes, and marketing collateral yourself.
Save energy—yours and the planet’s
Decrease power consumption with an ENERGY STAR® qualified product such as the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One.
- Lower your electricity consumption with the use of only one device, rather than four.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and gas costs by faxing, copying, and printing from home instead of making repeated trips to the copy shop.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy. Look for an ENERGY STAR® qualified product such as the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One, to reduce your impact on the environment.
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- 2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 3 Majority of color laser printers