HP Envy completes your home media center
HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One
Support & Drivers
Say hello to the world’s sleekest printer. The HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One has a low profile that looks great in any room of the house—even in the living room. Plus, it’s the planet’s only PVC-free printer, so it doesn’t just look good, it does good.1
HP Envy is at home in the living room
The HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One looks smart in your home media center, without sacrificing print quality.
With its sleek, cutting-edge design and whisper-quiet functionality, the HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One will look smart in your home media center.
- The retractable paper tray slides neatly away when you don’t need it, for a clean, modern look.
- You can print, scan, or copy wirelessly, all from one unbelievably compact machine.
- Built-in wireless networking reduces cable clutter and makes it easy to print documents from multiple computers and devices—from anywhere in the house!2
- The HP Envy functions quietly, so your print jobs won’t interrupt TV programs or conversations.
Go wireless and print without a PC
A 3.45" high-resolution touchscreen makes it easy to browse HP Print Apps and printer functions on the HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One.
- HP ePrint: Now, print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere!3
- HP Print Apps: Print useful and fun Web content—like Google maps, Snapfish photos, Fandango movie tickets, and more—without even turning on your computer.4
Meet the planet’s only PVC-free printer
With low noise acoustics, a disappearing paper tray, and ENERGY STAR® qualifications, the planet’s only PVC-free printer doesn’t just look good, it does good.1
You can reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing style and print quality. Here are some of the eco-friendly features of the HP Envy:
- The HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One was designed with the environment in mind. It is free of toxic polyvinyl chloride, making it one of the greenest printers available.1
- Automatic two-sided printing helps you save paper by up to 50%.
- It uses HP 60 ink cartridges, which contain up to 70% recycled plastic. Plus, HP Planet Partners makes it easy to recycle used cartridges free and responsibly.5
Buy an HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One today
Step into the future of printing with the HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One.
It’s easy to print, copy, and scan beautiful photos and documents with the HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One. This stylish and compact printer also offers:
- Sleek design with automatic input and output trays
- Print, scan, and copy capabilities
- A high-resolution 4.33" touchscreen
- Wireless networking 2
- HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere 3
- ISO print speed up to 7 pages per minute (ppm) black, 4 ppm color 6
- Front USB port for iPhone® and iPad® charging
Discover the full lineup of HP Photosmart e-All-in-Ones and start saving costs by scanning, copying, and printing high-quality images and documents at home.
- Learn more about HP wireless printers.
- Find more eco-friendly HP printers and supplies.
- Choose the right paper for your HP photo printer.
- 1 As of June, 2012. The HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One is polyvinyl chloride-free (PVC free), meeting the evolving definition of PVC free as set forth in the iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics (BFR/CFR/PVC-Free). Plastic parts contain <1000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine [if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers]. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that are not PVC free. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, is not PVC free.
- 2 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- 3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- 4 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 5 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program.
- 6 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.