Meet the HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One
The sleek HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One wireless printer looks great in any room of the house—even in the living room
Compact and stylish design can fit almost anywhere,
such as a bookshelf or in your home entertainment center.
Built-in wireless networking reduces cable clutter1 and retractable paper tray slides away neatly when you don't need it.
Whisper-quiet print performance won't interrupt TV programs or conversations.
| • ||Versatile photo printer that can also scan and copy.|
| • ||Use free HP Print Apps on the large touchscreen to print fun and useful content without a PC—maps, movie tickets, coupons, recipes, kids’activities, greeting cards, and more.2|
| • || The touch display is flat when not in use, with controls that only light up when needed.|
| • ||Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.3|
| • || Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with AirPrint.6|
| • ||The HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One is the planet's first PVC-free printer.5|
| • ||Save energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified model.|
| • || Reduce paper use by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.|
| • || Uses Original HP 60 cartridges, containing up to 70% recycled plastic.|
| • || Recycle Original HP ink cartridges—it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program.6|
| • || Wireless photo printer with scan, copy and fax.1|
| • || Innovation-rich design with whisper quiet operation.|
| • || Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.4|
| • || Print up to 7 pages per minute (ppm) black, 4 ppm color.7|
- 1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
- 2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- 4 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 5 As of June, 2012. The HP Envy120 e-All-in-One is polyvinyl chloride-free (PVC free), meeting the evolving definition of PVC free as set forth in the iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics (BFR/CFR/PVC-Free). Plastic parts contain <1000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine [if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers]. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that are not PVC free. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, is not PVC free.
- 6 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. Visit: www.hp.com/recycle.
- 7 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.