Get lab-quality photos with HP
Print lab-quality photos that last, without leaving home
Home & Home Office
Support & Drivers
You don't have to leave the house to get professional-looking photos. Discover how using Original HP ink and Original HP photo paper gives you the long-lasting, vibrant photo prints you want—at home.
Print lab-quality photos
Don’t make a special trip to the photo lab—get fast and convenient lab-quality photos at home with HP!
You don't have to make a special trip to the photo lab to get fast and convenient lab-quality photos. When you print using Original HP ink and Original HP photo paper you get:
- True-to-life color: Original HP inks create up to 72.9 million rich, brilliant colors to bring your photos to life.
- Long-lasting photos: Original HP inks deliver bright, amazing colors that resist fading for generations.1
- Water resistant prints: Printing with Original HP ink and Original HP photo paper in combination can help your photos resist damage from moisture and everyday handling.
Discover the benefits of printing photos on Original HP photo paper.
The difference is in the details
Use Original HP ink to keep your photos vibrant with exceptional light fade resistance.
The slightest impurities in printer inks can lead to many types of failures and clogs in your printing system, affecting image quality and your printer’s reliability.
Advantage of Original HP inks:
- Superior ink purity and blendable dye-based formula brings out the fine-grain details in your photos
- Vibrant color with exceptional light fade resistance
- Smooth, uniform high-gloss finish on glossy photo papers
- More natural skin tones
Check out why remanufactured ink cartridges are anything but a bargain.
If you print a lot of color photos, CMYK ink cartridges can help save you money.
Some HP photo printers use HP Photo ink, which enhances color photos and adds dramatic tone and texture to black-and-white photos.
For those who print a lot of color photos and documents—especially one individual color—CMYK ink cartridges can save you money by letting you replace just the color that’s low.
Original HP CMYK inks are individual cartridges used in four-color print processing. CMYK stands for: Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K). These inks provide the blue, red, and gold tones in your photos and color graphics. CMYK cartridges are designed for use in printers with four or five cartridge slots.
Some photo printers, like the HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One, use a fifth ink cartridge—HP Photo ink—which enhances color photos and adds dramatic tone and texture to black-and-white photos.
Learn more about the difference between Black ink and Photo ink.
Tip: To determine the number of ink cartridge slots your printer has, refer to your user manual. Don’t have your manual? Open the printer’s cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center. You’ll easily be able to count how many ink cartridges it carries.
If you print in color only occasionally, consider an HP printer that uses Tri-color ink cartridges.
If you print in color only occasionally, but expect vibrant, reliable results when you do, consider an HP printer that uses Tri-color ink cartridges for the ultimate in color convenience.
Original HP Tri-color ink combines Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow inks in one cartridge, and when paired with a Black ink cartridge, you get impressive color and professional-looking black text.
Tri-color cartridges are designed for use in printers with two cartridge slots, and are not interchangeable with any CMYK ink cartridges.
Save on supplies
Save money on your photo printing supplies—use HP high-capacity (XL) ink cartridges and Photo Value Packs.
When it comes to buying your printing supplies, HP offers ways to make printing photos at home even more affordable.
- Photo Value Packs: Save 20% on ink and paper when you purchase convenient HP Photo Value Packs.2
- High-capacity (XL) ink cartridges: Save up to 40% on your printing with Original HP XL Ink cartridges.3
Plus, HP offers free, next business day shipping when you order ink, toner, or paper from the HP Home and Home Office store.
Find ink now
Are you ready to buy photo printing supplies for your next project? Simply enter your cartridge or printer model number to find the right ink for your printer from the HP Home and Home Office store.
- 1Display permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. or HP Image Permanence Lab. Learn more at www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
- 2Compared with purchasing ink and photo paper separately.
- 3Compared with single, standard HP ink cartridges. Based on average retail pricing, actual prices may vary.