Get creative Thanksgiving tips and ideas
Personalize your Thanksgiving feast with free printable decorations
Home & Home Office
Support & Drivers
Discover how the free, professionally designed invitations, decorations, and thank-you notes from the HP Creative Studio give you plenty to be thankful for when it’s time to entertain! Plus, see how the features of HP printers make high-quality printing for parties a breeze.
Invite your guests
The HP Creative Studio offers many free Thanksgiving and fall-themed invitations and greeting cards that are easy to personalize.
Add elegance to your party by sending festive invitations. With free, personalized cards from the HP Creative Studio, like the Shared acorn 4" x 6" Thanksgiving invite, you can save money and avoid the tedium and writer’s cramp of hand writing on store-bought invitations.
Getting that store-bought look
- Use a thick, quality paper, like HP Brochure and Flyer paper and Original HP ink, which are designed to work in tandem to deliver vivid and long-lasting results.
- Double-sided printing makes invitations look professional. However, with the heavy paper used to create quality invitations, it’s important to use manual duplexing, even on printers that feature automatic double-sided printing.
In addition to invites, the HP Creative Studio also offers greeting cards, like the Thanksgiving bounty ½ fold card, perfect for sending warm wishes to friends who might miss the Thanksgiving feast.
Decorate the space
The HP Creative Studio has many fun, printable holiday decorations, like the Thanksgiving turkey centerpiece.
Print a whole party with HP Creative Studio party kits, like the Autumn bounty Thanksgiving kit.
From centerpieces to Thanksgiving party kits, the HP Creative Studio has decorations to keep you—and your party space—covered when you’re entertaining.
Print the Give thanks table decoration for a colorful, creative centerpiece or to decorate an entryway. For something more interactive, try the Thanksgiving turkey centerpiece, which invites guests to share what they’re thankful for.
For cohesive décor, try one of the many free downloadable party kits, like the Autumn bounty Thanksgiving kit, which includes votive candle wraps, napkin ring place cards, gratitude garland—and instructions for setting it all up!
Printable décor tips
Many decorations also make terrific party favors when the celebrating is over. Try the Thanksgiving kids table kit, which includes puzzles, coloring placemats, and more.
HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One, support this feature.
Thank your host or guests
Thank your host or hostess with a photo card, like the Modern stitch work 5" x 7" thank-you card. Make it specific to Thanksgiving by choosing photos from the celebration or dinner.
When printing thank-you cards, make sure to use quality paper like HP Brochure and Flyer paper. It’s thicker than plain paper and specially coated for printing on both sides.
Taking the time to send a thank-you note embraces the true purpose of Thanksgiving.
Thank-you card ideas
- Take pictures during the holiday and, afterwards, send them in a photo thank you card, like the Modern stitch work 5" x 7" thank-you card or the Paper orchid ¼ fold thank-you card.
- To make your photos pop, use the glossy version of HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, specially coated for two-sided printing.
- Did a guest compliment you on a specific dish? Send a personalized, fall-inspired recipe card along with your thank-you! For quality, smudge-free cards, try HP 4" x 6" Photo Paper.
- Is your child sending a thank-you? The Busy bees ½ fold thank you card is a great way to send a buzz of thanks. This card features enough space for non-writers to scribble or draw their gratitude next to your printed words.
Learn more about creating your own free, printable greeting cards.
Remember the celebration
Thanksgiving photographs lend themselves perfectly to HP Creative Studio scrapbooking templates, like the Family roots scrapbook.
Display your favorite photos from Thanksgiving in an Autumn bounty photo frame.
HP offers scrapbook templates and photo frames to make certain that your hard work and the good times will not be forgotten. And you don’t have to be a “creative” person to put together one of these mementos for yourself—or your guests.
Keep the family reunion going
- A scrapbook is a fitting way to remember your Thanksgiving holiday. Try a scrapbook template, such as the Thanks 8.5" x 11" scrapbook or the Family roots scrapbook.
Learn how to create and print your own scrapbook pages.
- Share and remember a Thanksgiving celebration with a photo frame, such as the Autumn bounty photo frame, perfect for sending with a thank you card—or keeping for yourself!
Get more tips and ideas on taking photos of your family that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
Get a planning partner for any event
Whether you’re printing out decorations before hand or photos of the celebration after everyone’s gone home, an HP e-All-in-One is the perfect companion for any holiday get- together. Plus, many HP e-All-in-ones come with HP ePrint and HP Print Apps so you can print PC-free!1,2
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan, eFax3
- Print lab-quality photos
- Automatic photo tray
- 2.36" touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan
- Get the lowest cost per page among wide-format inkjet all in ones4
- Wide format color printing up to 13" x 19"
- Detachable 7" Android touchscreen
- Print, scan, copy, eFax3
- Browse and download the latest eBook bestsellers5,6
- Do you have a Web-connected printer? Learn how to use HP Print Apps to prepare for Thanksgiving.
- Create practical and fun printouts—including to-do lists—directly from your printer with HP Quick Forms.
- From cards and decorations to photos and everyday printing, discover which paper is right for the job.
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions..
- 2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- 3 Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service. Up to 20 inbound and 20 outbound pages a month. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hp.com/support
- 4 Letter cost per page comparisons for B-size inkjet all-in-ones with fax less than $300 from major vendors as of 3/10. Details: http://www.hp.com/go/Officejet OJ ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. Details: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies..
- 5 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Touchscreen menus are in English or English/French only. Services may require registration. For details,http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter
- 6 Availability varies by region. Some services may require registration.