Setting up your wireless printer may be easier than you think! We'll show you how to connect to a wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard method.
Get an HP printer that supports this method
- 3.5" touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan
- ISO speeds up to 10 ppm black, 7 ppm color3
- Enhanced photo printing
- Automatic two-sided printing
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan, eFax4
- ISO speeds up to 12 ppm black, 8 ppm color3
- Print lab-quality photos
- 25-page automatic document feeder
- 4.3" color touchscreen with gesturing
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- ISO speeds up to 20 ppm black, 16 ppm color3
- Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page and energy use than laser printers5
To see all newer HP printers and all-in-ones that support this setup method, visit the HP Wireless Printer & All-in-One comparison charts and look for “Wireless Wizard setup” within the Wireless installation methods row.
- Find a new wireless printer by visiting the HP Wireless Buying Guide.
- Discover everything you can do with wireless printing.
- See how HP ePrint can make printing on-the-go so much easier!
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 3 After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- 4 Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service. Up to 20 inbound and 20 outbound pages a month. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see http://www.hp.com/support.
- 5 Majority of color laser printers
http://www.hp.com/officejet. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.