The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer gives you the freedom to print from nearly anywhere! Discover the benefits of mobile printing and learn why the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer is a great choice for any job.
Benefits of mobile printing
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is comparable to a notebook PC in size and weight, so it’s easy to take with you when you’re on the go. It’s Bluetooth-enabled, and can print high-quality documents and photos from your laptop PC, or any number of portable devices, such as PDAs, digital cameras, and camera phones. It also boasts a number of other great features:
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged for travel
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Prints up to 500 pages on a full charge
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Explore the features of the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
- KEY: dpi = dots per inch, ppm = pages per minute
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 2 Notebook or netbook must be Bluetooth enabled. Includes Windows Mobile® phones. Additional fee required through 3rd party service provider for BlackBerry, Palm OS® and Android smartphones.
- 3 After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- 4 The maximum possible number of pages that can be printed per month.