HP TouchSmart Apps: Calendar, Clock and Weather
- HP Technology Article Index
- Laptops, Tablets & Netbooks
- Desktop & All-in-One PCs
- Storage & Accesories
- Find a Retailer
Support & Drivers
Your day probably starts with questions like: What do I have to do today? What’s the weather going to be? And, how much time do I have before I need to leave? The everyday practicality of the HP TouchSmart PC makes it a “go-to” spot for quick answers.
Easily manage your family’s schedule. See what’s going on today, this week, this month or this year so you’ll never miss another event. Simply touch the Calendar tile to start.
- Schedule an event or set a reminder. (Up to four will display on your TouchSmart homepage.)
- Slide a finger across the screen to scroll through dates in a variety of viewing options.
- Sync with Google and Windows calendar events.
- E-mail your calendar event to your Google e-mail account.
- Print your calendar to have a hard copy of your schedule.
Time is valuable. And although it is in limited supply, it’s always easy to find out what time it is in your city or around the world using the HP TouchSmart Clock.
- Touch the clock icon on the small tile at the bottom of the screen to open.
- See the time in up to three cities on the large tile.
Checking the weather is a breeze. Get current conditions as well as forecasts for your location or anywhere in the U.S.
- Tap the Weather tile to open.
- Touch the settings button and enter in your location.
- View the 3 day forecast for the city.